Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Oglethorpe Speedway Park in Savannah,Ga. Nov.9th

Oglethorpe Speedway Park in Savannah,Ga. Nov.9th 31 Oct 2013 14:27 #200009

• Scuba
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
wmac8c, please list all information of these companies such as web sites, emails, addresses. We all then should look at there product line and or services. If they offer anything that we may be in need of we should order it and thank them for their Sponsorship of this race. If we have no needs at this time save their information for future. We should at least all send them a thank you for their support.

Example:
To Al's Cycle, at this time I am not in need of your services. I did notice your contribution to the up coming Oglethorpe Speedway race and wanted to thank you for your support. I have saved your information and at anytime if I need any of your services I will make it a point to contact you.

I have seen many post that we need to do more to get and retain Sponsors, this little gesture is a big start.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fourt, JDB17

Oglethorpe Speedway Park in Savannah,Ga. Nov.9th 01 Nov 2013 21:50 #200054

• fourt
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
To: Steve (Scuba)

Thanks for the kind words. We do it for the love of the sport and anything else is just a bonus. We are thankful we were able to help out, albeit in a small way compared to the many other sponsors.

The people who should receive the credit are those who work tirelessly behind the scenes and at the track to organize and put on the races we so dearly love to attend. Usually they take time away from there families and jobs to travel on there own dime and work for little or no pay. They put together our rules and enforce them. They schedule our events and promote them. They work preparing the track, flagging, staging and scoring. These are the folks we should be most thankful for.

There are many who are responsible for the resurgence of flat track racing here in the Southeast. While I certainly don't know and can't remember them all, I would like to mention a few who come to mind. I ask for forgiveness in advance from those whom I fail to mention. In no particular order.....

From SEMDTRA- Frank Mclane, Wayne McJunkin, Linda Rutland, Debbie Lomas, Preston Wrenn, Mike Oniel, Larry Griffin, Keith Wimberly, Laura Deangelo, Jason Griffin, Rick Lovette, Mac Johnson, Fuzzy Hutto

From Mid Carolina Speedway- Lloyd Widener and Family, The Smith Family, Wade Lomas, Speedy

From SDTA-Shawn McNary and Matt Sibbick

Sincerely,
Todd Williams and Family
Last Edit: 01 Nov 2013 21:55 by fourt. Reason: Punctuation

Oglethorpe Speedway Park in Savannah,Ga. Nov.9th 07 Nov 2013 12:32 #200238

• wmac8c
  • Thank you received: 16
Steve, I will try to do that when I have some spare time. Thanks.......wmac
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds