Text Size
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tony Denius celebration of life.

Tony Denius celebration of life. 14 Apr 2008 22:12 #4195

Come celebrate the life of Tony Denius with us on Saturday April 26th in San Bernardino. Everyone is welcome to attend. This celebration will be held at St. Paul's United Methodist Church 785 N. Arrowhead Ave., San Bernardino, CA, 92401 starting at 10:00 Am and lasting until whenever. There will be a video presentation of his life, after which anyone wishing to share about Tony will be able to share their favorite stories. There will be a potluck as well and we will be posting more on this celebration as it comes together. There will be a section up front coned off for motorcycle parking, and we hope you all take a ride down to share with us your favorite Tony stories and experiences.

Click on link below for info.

http://www.hoseheadswest.com/TonyFlyer.htm
Last Edit: 15 Apr 2008 20:25 by nonwing king.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Tony Denius celebration of life. 15 Apr 2008 06:53 #4212

• VDenius
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm Tony's Niece Victoria. I unfortunately will not be able to make it out to Cali to attend any of his services. I was wondering if you would be able to e-mail me the video that you will be playing at his celebration of life. Just let me know please. Thank you!

Victoria

Re:Tony Denius celebration of life. 15 Apr 2008 07:58 #4218

We will be video taping the memorial and it will be taken back to the studio and added to the one we are working on now. While we won't be able to e-mail it due to the size, we will make sure Tony's family receive's as many copies as they want, Thanks, Mike

Click on link below for info.

http://www.hoseheadswest.com/TonyFlyer.htm
Last Edit: 15 Apr 2008 20:24 by nonwing king.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds