Text Size
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Laverda

Re:Laverda 26 Jul 2011 17:08 #148370

I saw this guy at Wauseon, He is a COOL COOL RIDER!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Laverda 27 Jul 2011 13:52 #148429

• OhioTracker68F
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Would you two possibly be related?

Re:Laverda 04 Oct 2011 16:48 #156041

• duke
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Paul is OLD SCHOOL COOL and a great guy, he said he will bring the Laverda to Circleville, I might come out of retirement to ride and see see my buddy Paul.He also might need some more tips on Triumphs, LOL.

Re: Laverda 19 Nov 2011 17:47 #158975

• qgtb
  • Expert Boarder
to all who are asking i finally got this LAVERDA running today!!! sounds great, pumped up the brakes and gonna take it for a ride this afternoon i will post a video of it starting and going down the road as soon as i get some help with it.. stay tuned!! :woohoo: :woohoo: oh hey don i do need some help with the TRIUMPH i,ll call ya
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: LEONARD 47

Re: Laverda 16 Feb 2012 15:00 #165622

• qgtb
  • Expert Boarder

Attachment ford200121.jpg not found

the worlds first LAVERDA 750 flattracker, this flattracker will be at the will stoner swap meet and bike show this saturday at medina ohio , at the fairgrounds from 8 am to 2pm, then on sunday at the fairgrounds in adrain michigan swap meet, got it running , been riding it a little, no video yet ,maybe someone will want to shoot some, i will be happy to take it outside an fire it up! see ya there. will says this is gonnna be his last show?

Re: Laverda 20 Feb 2012 15:03 #165917

• qgtb
  • Expert Boarder
thanks to will stoner and his crew had a good day at the show/swapmeet, was criticized for "doing this" to a LAVERDA so let me explain, i did not take a complete laverda SF2 and rework it , i started with only a motor an built the rest from scratch, i have every intenion of racing this bike so naturally weight was a concern, (it weighs 334lbs wet) everything that was not needed was removed so thats that, this laverda took best in show saturday, an when asked DOES IT RUN? we happliy rolled the remote starter over to it an fired it up with much applause an i rode out to the van.

Re: Laverda 20 Feb 2012 19:43 #165942

• JHenry
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 410
Your critics are apperently not Dirttrackers. It looks good.

Jim Henry

Re: Laverda 23 Feb 2012 05:16 #166122

• duke
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Paul forgot to tell you that he won best of show, pop a top on a cold one, cheers to ya Paul, can't wait to see it in action. The Duke.

Re: Laverda 13 Apr 2012 15:26 #169114

• qgtb
  • Expert Boarder
thanks jim henry , you are right they were not flattrackers, anyone that builds there own motorcycles be it a full street custom or a rat bike if you look close enough you can see the amount of time an work that goes into building a "one off" motorcycle, and this bike was built for one thing, go fast turn left with gobs of torque!! this bike will be at buzz walnecks show/swapmeet in woostock ill. this sunday, here are a couple of updated pics, i changed the bars made different intakes an a couple of other things, thanks for looking see ya at the show paul bailey 52G
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: LEONARD 47

Re: Laverda 13 Apr 2012 19:12 #169125

• oldslyder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
qgtb wrote:
thanks jim henry , you are right they were not flattrackers, anyone that builds there own motorcycles be it a full street custom or a rat bike if you look close enough you can see the amount of time an work that goes into building a "one off" motorcycle, and this bike was built for one thing, go fast turn left with gobs of torque!! this bike will be at buzz walnecks show/swapmeet in woostock ill. this sunday, here are a couple of updated pics, i changed the bars made different intakes an a couple of other things, thanks for looking see ya at the show paul bailey 52G

Looks like I'm going to be taking a trip up to Woodstock this sunday. :)
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds