Text Size
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fresno Barn Burner

Fresno Barn Burner 08 Nov 2011 02:38 #158354

• Fred B
  • Fresh Boarder
No more Chowchilla, Joe has a new track at the Fair grounds in fresno,Ca. The Winter series starts Nov.12 and runs Nov 19,26, Dec 3,10,17 and Jan 7,14 and 21. Gates open for motorcycles at 2pm and pratice starts at 3pm. Hope to see everyone out to support the new track. You can go to Chowchilla web sight for more info.
Thanks, Fred 12f
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Fresno Barn Burner 12 Dec 2011 04:14 #160560

• Jones10
  • Senior Boarder
just a reminder for all central california riders big joe diaz put together one hell of a great track yesterday was as smooth as.... well you know. Racing there again next saturday 17th dec and then he takes a break until jan. The venue is real neat every thing is completly indoors pits are paved theres not a bad spot in the house to watch from. We got to get together one last time this year and turn some laps and support joe and his crew, They work hard to gives a good track to ride and for that matter a track to ride at all in the winter months. Rider turn out has been less and less the last few races and thought i would try and light a fire under some of your lazy asses in this neck of the woods

thanks kenny jones

Re: Fresno Barn Burner 04 Jan 2012 01:49 #162121

• Fred B
  • Fresh Boarder
Fresno Barn Burner is running this weekend. Come on out, to get tune up for Vegas. Hope to see a good turn out. It will be my first race back after getting hurt. Thanks Fred 12f
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds