Text Size
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Flat Track Legends at Calistoga

Flat Track Legends at Calistoga 02 Sep 2011 18:00 #152218

• mediaguy
  • Junior Boarder
Hi All, I'm coordinating the Legends Autograph Session at Calistoga and it's looking to be GREAT! We had an awesome turnout at Sacramento and hope to exceed that in Calistoga. If you've never been there, it's right in the middle of Wine Country and the track is right in the middle of town. Last year Bob Bellino brought dirt tracking back to California and this year he's promoting 3 great events, Sac Mile, Calistoga Half Mile and the year end Pomona race.

Mert Lawwill and Jim Rice are signed on as Grand Marshals and legends committed to attend are as follows: Dave Bostrom, Paul Bostrom, Scott Brelsford, Bruce Brown (On Any Sunday fame), John Gennai, Frank Gillespie, Johnny Hall, Bruce Hanlon, Dave Hanson, Alan Kenyon, Joe Leonard, Pat McCaul, Lee McReynolds, Jim Odom, Jimmy Plain, Buddy Robinson, Bobo Sepulveda, Sammy Tanner and Nick Theroux. And we're rounding up more on a daily basis.

If you know of a dirt track legend, please send me his contact info or have him contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or 559 877-4514.

thanks

Larry Langley
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds